Friday, July 13, 2007

For Friday the 13th: A Summers Day in Black.

I'm feeling a bit dark and broody today... maybe it's the clouds and the humidity, or perhaps it's the day of the month, either way, if I could have my way I'd be wearing this...

The "Pintucked Dress" from See by Chloe


I love the little peter pan collar and slightly puffed sleeves, it makes me think of The Secret Garden. This is a dress you can wear all year round and is just Gothy enough to suit my current mood.

Of course with a dress like this you need the perfect ankle boots or mary-janes.

I love these t-strap mary-janes by Clarks of London. Clarks makes such comfortable shoes for so cheap, and they are becoming increasingly stylish to boot! (pun intended.) The floral detailing on the little wedge heel and the sole of the shoe is the perfect touch.

And to top it off, I can't decide between this great little necklace by Lefthand Originals
which is available on Etsy for a mere $15.95.


or this one by Alex + Chloe

Because it really doesn't get much better than a bird claw necklace. "Nevermore!"

xoxo,
marion

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't know about you but when I read all of your blogs, it just makes me want to buy stuff. So... do you give an outlet to your buying urge via your blog or are you just spending lots of money lately?

Much love!

Gina