Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Into the Woods

band of outsiders

For fall this year I'm very inspired by a Northwest lumberjack sort of look. And not necessarily the obsequious buffalo plaid that all the kids wore last year. I'm thinking corduroy and fur and lots of shopping in the boys section of stores. I'm happy I never gave away my long plaid skirt that my dad got me from J.Crew when I was in high school. It may need new lining, but that thing is never going to go out of style.

Also, in celebration of the arrival of fall, I'm going to make delicious apple stuffed acorn squash for dinner tonight. I actually think I might like squash now after 25 years of retching at the mere thought of it! Shocking I know... Or perhaps it's the fact that I now control the amount of brown sugar in the recipe... :)

xoxo,
marion

No comments: