Wednesday, August 27, 2008

up to my ears

image borrowed from big fat rat on flickr

So I'm totally up to my ears with the move, and haven't had any time to blog. It's been fun finding little things that I didn't think I had anymore, and getting rid of some things that I no longer need. But in the midst of all of that I need to take a little break! So here's a quick little find...

The amazing Brooklyn based label Hayden-Harnett is having a little give away to usher in the fall line. They are a label that I can really point to and say that I would want to do something similar. The clothes are romantic, but edgy and full of perfect little details. So check out the website to see the gorgeous assortment of clothes and accessories for fall, and click HERE TO WIN!!

currently listening to: Sufjan Stevens

XOXO,
marion

No comments: