Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Mary Mary...

I love mary janes, I have since jr. high when I got a brown pair made from 100% recycled tire rubber. Those were the most comfortable shoes of all time, and I thought they were so cool. Now every fall when the sandals are going out and the oxfords and mary janes are coming back I always get major shoe envy, and this year is no exception. Here are a few of my favorites so far...

First of all, how often can you find a purple suede shoe? And this one is perfection since it's both comfy and cool. These are by Sofft and are available at Onlineshoes.com
I think these are the ultimate working woman pump. How appropriate that they are called "Women's Ability". By Franco Sarto, available at Endless.com
I am in love with these shoes by the new brand One of 2. Yeah... in love. Sort of contemplating a drastic financial move in order to acquire them. (sigh.) If you have more dollars than I do you can get them right now from Amazon.com ... without say, selling a kidney.
And last but not least, these t-strap mary janes by Fly London. These are fun and young but perfect for that new job with all the responsibilities. (and you might not even have to change after work for your less than responsible night life!) Find them online also at Endless.com


xoxo,
marion

2 comments:

joykos said...

Look at these:

http://www.shopplasticland.com/fashion/p/P80522904.html

The have some amazing brown ones too! It might be time to have another twin-sy item added to our collection. Only $35!

marionpauline said...

ooh! good find! heheh i love all the things that we have the same.