Friday, July 25, 2008

Take That Calvin!


So I'm totally intrigued by the idea of the decorative wall decal. I like decorating... AND I like being able to rearrange everything every few months, or when the holidays come around. So the whole notion that I could have a whole wall mural of sorts that I could potentially just remove when I'm tired of it is pretty great! It's like how I want to get one of those tattoo's that fade after a year (is that a real idea or just wishful thinking on my part?).

Anyway, there is a couple who sell really cute vinyl wall decals on Etsy.com and I'm honestly thinking I might need one for the new place. I really like the ones that go over a headboard, except we are rocking the metal frame at this point, so it would just be a cool pattern over nothing but pillows.
check it: dali decals
xoxo,
marion

2 comments:

Justin said...

Love em! Bookmarked.

DaliDecals.com said...

Thanks for the great write up! We love finding blogs featuring us! If you're interested in any of our decals, drop us a line. We'd love to give you 10% off! Our contact info is on our website... http://www.dalidecals.com